Avondale Patient Requirements
Thank you for helping keep our team and patients safe. Please review our updated patient protocols prior to your appointment.
- Answer screening questions. When scheduling and confirming appointments, we will be asking COVID-19 screening questions. Please answer them honestly and completely to ensure we can provide you service.
- Wear a mask whenever possible. If you have a mask, please wear it to your appointment. Due to limited availability, we will not be able to provide one to you.
- Fill out your paperwork in advance. Whenever possible, required paperwork (including a COVID-19 Informed Consent form) will be emailed to you prior to your appointment. Please fill it out prior to your arrival at our office.
- Wait in your car. To limit contact in our lobby, we ask you wait in your vehicle. Upon your arrival, you’ll call us at (208) 772-4066, and someone will come out to get you when it’s time.
- Don’t bring guests. The fewer people in our rooms, the better. If a chaperone is required, only one additional ADULT is allowed. If aerosol generating procedures are to be performed, the chaperone will be asked to leave the room during that time.
- Use hand sanitizer. We are asking all patients to use hand sanitizer upon entry. We encourage frequent handwashing as well!