Thank you for helping keep our team and patients safe.
Please review our updated patient protocols prior to your appointment.
- Wear a Mask. While in our lobby, checking-in, and checking-out, masks are required. You will not be required to wear a mask during your appointment. If you are not willing or able to wear a mask, you may wait in your vehicle prior to your appointment time and we will happily come out to retrieve you.
- Stay home if you feel ill. If you are experiencing illness or COVID-like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment and refrain from entering the office. You will not be charged a rescheduling fee.
- Fill out your paperwork in advance. Whenever possible, required paperwork will be sent to you prior to your appointment. Please complete before you arrive at our office.
- Don’t bring guests. To limit possible exposure, we are minimizing the number of people in our rooms. If a chaperone is required, only one additional ADULT is allowed. If aerosol-generating procedures are to be performed, the chaperone may be asked to leave the room during that time.
- Use hand sanitizer. We are asking all patients to use hand sanitizer upon entry. We encourage frequent handwashing as well!